Each K9 Cleanup Pet Waste Removal Service (hereafter “K9CU”) Client hereby agrees to the following upon acceptance of, use of or payment for our K9CU Pet Waste Removal Service:
*Winter Note ( when snowfall exceeds 4 inches over 24hr or over 6 inches in 48hrs , Or in cases where tempatures exceed -40C service may be canceled for that week, Service will resume the following scheduled service visit.)
1) STANDARDS: K9CU and its employees agree to provide services stated in this Agreement in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client holds harmless and expressly waives all claims against K9CU or its employees, unless arising from gross negligence on the part of K9CU.
2) AGGRESSIVE ANIMALS: K9CU will work with friendly animals in the yard; however, we will NOT work around aggressive animals. If we cannot access your yard to complete a cleaning due to an aggressive animal, you will be notified and charged for the visit.
3) ACCESS: Please be sure the gate/access point is free of any obstructions (i.e. lawn furniture, etc.) and is unlocked, if the gate needs to be locked please provide a method of entry. If we cannot access your yard, you will be notified and charged for the visit.
4) WASTE DISPOSAL: K9CU will bag all waste and remove and dispose up waste as per proper legislation.
5) ACCESS TO WATER: K9CU may need access to water from an outdoor spigot to mix sanitizing, disinfecting and deodorizing solution while on-site at your home.
6) APPOINTMENT TIMES: K9CU will not accept time-specific requests, as we cannot guarantee specific times accurately.
7) LOCKS: K9CU will not be responsible for any keys the client has asked to be mailed or held by K9CU.
8) HOURS OF OPERATION: Business and scooping hours fall between dawn and dusk, Monday through Friday, and services are usually completed during this time unless we are behind schedule or our scooper has a health issue that requires a rescheduling.
9) TERMINATIONS: K9CU reserves the right to deny service or terminate service because of safety concerns, financial concerns, or inappropriate or uncomfortable situations.
10) VACATIONS: Please let us know if you AND your animal will be away and would like to put your service on hold. If your dogs will be left at home with a dog sitter in your absence, you may cancel service at no charge if the dog waste will be picked up by the sitter, but if the waste will be left for cleaning the following week at 1 ½ the weekly fee for collecting double the dog waste.
11) HOLIDAYS & WEATHER: If your scheduled service day falls on a holiday (Thanksgiving or Christmas Day) or there is dangerous weather, we may reschedule or postpone until the following Day or week. You may choose to scoop yourself during that week with no charge by K9CU or you may leave the waste for K9CU to collect the following week at 1 ½ the weekly fee for collecting double the dog waste.
12) STAFFING OR OTHER CONFLICTS: If K9CU is unable to complete service due to staffing or other conflicts, we will attempt to give you twenty-four (24) hour notice. You may choose to scoop yourself during that week with no charge by K9CU or you may leave the waste for K9CU to collect the following week at 1 ½ the weekly fee for collecting double the dog waste.
13) PAYMENTS, PREPAYMENTS & LATE FEES: Payment is expected by Chq, E-transfer or credit card on receipt of invoice. All prepayments are considered earned or to-be earned. Prepayments will be applied as an account credit to be used for future services provided by K9CU and your account will be credited 1 week free for each 2 months prepayment. NSF Cheques will result in a $50.00 NSF Fee. All invoice over 30 day will have a late fee of $10.00 per invoice on the following Invoice. All accounts that are 60 days will have service Suspended. all account over 90 day deliquint will be forwarded to collections and be responsable for all service fees.
14) CANCELLATIONS: You may discontinue your service or change your service at any time by giving K9CU twenty-four (24) hours advanced notice. Cancellations must be received within 24 hours of scheduled visit or you will be charged the fee for that visit. You may choose to scoop yourself during that cancelled week with no charge by K9CU or you may leave the waste for K9CU to collect the following week at 1 ½ the weekly fee for collecting double the dog waste. A $35.00 cancellation fee is also charged for all new Initial cleanups which are cancelled without 24 hours of notice.
15) K9CU GUARANTEE: K9CU guarantees its work and can be called for scooping touch-ups within twenty-four (24) hours after service, after which all work is final.
16) LANDSCAPING: We are Not a Landscaping Company, nor do we carry the tools for landscaping. You will be expected to turn off your grass sprinklers on the day of our service, plus maintain the length of your grass, and have leaves and other debris removed from your yard, so that we can successfully find and collect dog waste from your yard. We can’t clean what we can’t find. We will do our best!
17) CHANGES/REMINDERS: K9CU sends Changes/reminders and or client communications via email and SMS text messaging. Text messaging and data rates may apply to messages received.
18) REPORTING CHANGES: You agree to advise K9CU of any change in the number of dogs/pets on your premises during any given service week. If you have a visiting dog/pet that stays for more than 48 hours (2 days), you will be charged the weekly per-dog fee of two dollars ($2.50) for that animal. If you fail to report the proper number of dogs to our office within two (2) weeks of acquiring the dog/pet, we will charge an additional fee of ten dollars ($10.00) per dog/pet found/observed on your property.
19) CONSUMER REVIEWS: We will legally prohibit and will demand removal of consumer reviews that: 1) contain confidential or private information; 2) are libelous, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, or are inappropriate with respect to race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, or other intrinsic characteristic; 3) are unrelated to the company’s products or services; or 4) are clearly false or misleading.
20) PRODUCTS & PRICING:
21) INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold K9CU harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to any breach by you of these Terms.
22) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY K9CU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. K9CU MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAWS.
23) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL K9CU OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, VENDORS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE.
24) DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Use of the site and K9CU services will be governed by the laws of the province of Alberta. These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted, construed, enforced and governed in all aspects in accordance with the exclusive jurisdiction and laws of Alberta. Any suit, cause of action, or legal proceeding arising under or relating to the use of the site, including these Terms and Conditions, shall be in the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the provincial courts of Alberta
All K9CU rules, including these Website Terms and Conditions, may be amended from time to time without notice.