Does my dog need to be out of the
yard when you are cleaning up his poop?
- Yes, it would be much
appreciated and will allow for much quicker cleanup. However, if your dog is friendly and doesn't jump, it would be ok. We do need to meet your pet first however, but the decision will be up to
the waste technician.
Do we need to supply anything for
- No, All supplies are covered
Do you take it with
- Yes, we remove the waste for
What areas do you
- We service Edmonton,
Sherwood Park, St Albert, Beaumont, and Leduc
What is the method of payment
- Method of payment preferred
is cash, cheque or E-transfers or
NSF cheques are subject to a
$50.00 NSF fee.
When is my invoice due?
- All invoices are due upon receipt, unless other arangments are made.
Are there Late fees?
- Yes, any invoice over 30 days is subject to a $10.00 late fee, per invoice.
Does weather play a role in
whether you come out and cleanup?
are an all-season service and will come out as long as the weather is safe to do so
- *Winter Note (when snowfall exceeds 3 inches over 24hr or over 5 inches in 48hrs , or in cases where temperatures exceed -40C service may be canceled for that week. Service will resume the
following scheduled service visit.
Are there any places you won't
- Yes, we do not do under
decks. We try to get in as far as we can at a reasonable reach or close to the outskirts of the decking.
- There are several very
common diseases that can be transmitted to dogs and people through poop. Your dog can contract parvovirus or coronavirus through infected feces. Also, roundworms, hookworms, salmonella,
giardia and E coli are very common, and all these diseases are very serious. We strongly believe that every effort should be made by pet owners/or a service such as
ourselves to keep pets and family away from potentially infected feces.
- Professional Grade Sanitizer, is availble at customer request.