Does my dog need to be out of the yard when you are cleaning
up his poop?
- Yes, it would be much appreciated and will allow for much quicker
cleanup. However, if your dog is friendly and doesn't jump, it would be ok. We do need to meet your pet first however, but the decision will be up to the waste technician.
- We Will under no circumstance enter your home in order to reach your yard, this is a safety issue for all concerned. NO
Do we need to supply anything for the
- No, all supplies are covered by K9 Cleanup.
Do you take it with you?
- Yes, we remove the waste for proper disposal
What areas do you service?
- We service Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St Albert, Beaumont, and
What is the method of payment
- Payment methods accepted are cash, cheque, E-transfers
NSF cheques are subject to a $50.00 NSF
When is my invoice due?
- All invoices are DUE UPON RECEIPT, unless other arrangements
Are there Late fees?
All invoices are due on receipt of
invoice. we will provide a 5 day
grace period. all invoices that
have not been paid or arrangements have
not been made we be
caharged a late fee of $1.00 per day. Interest will be
charged at 2% Monthly and 24 %
All accounts that are 60 days delinquent
will have service Suspended, unless arrangements have been made directly with office. All account over 90-days delinquent will be forwarded to collections and be responsible for all service
ALL ACCOUNTS SENT TO
COLLECTIONS WILL HAVE A $50.00 SERVICE FEE ADDED.
Does weather play a role in whether you come out and
- We are an all-season service and will come out as
long as the weather is safe to do so
- *Winter Note (when snowfall exceeds 3
inches over 24hr or over 5 inches in 48hrs, or in cases where temperatures exceed -36C service may be canceled for that week. Service will resume the following scheduled service
Are there any places you won't work
- Yes, we do not do under decks or trampolines. We try to get in as
far as we can at a reasonable reach or close to the outskirts of the decking or skirt.
- There are several very common diseases that can be transmitted to dogs and people
through poop. Your dog can contract through infected feces. Also, roundworms, hookworms, salmonella, giardia and E coli are very common, and all these diseases are very
serious. We strongly believe that every effort should be made by pet owners/or a service such as ourselves to keep pets and family away from potentially infected feces.
Professional Grade Sanitizer is available at customer request.