Does my dog need to be out of the yard when you are cleaning
up his poop?
- Yes, it would be much appreciated and will allow for much quicker
cleanup. However, if your dog is friendly and doesn't jump it would be ok. we do need to meet your pet first however, but the decision will be up to the waste technician.
Do we need to supply anything for the
- No, All supplies are covered by us.
Do you take it with you?
- Yes, we remove the waste for proper disposal
What areas do you service?
- We service Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Beaumont, and
What is the method of payment
- Method of payment preferred is cash, cheque or E-transfers or
credit card. NSF cheques are subject to a $50.00 NSF fee.
Does weather play a role in whether you come out and
- We are an all-season service and will come
out as long as the weather is safe to do so
- *Winter Note ( when snowfall
exceeds 4 inches over 24hr or over 6 inches in 48hrs , Or in cases where temperatures exceed -40C service may be canceled for that week, Service will resume the following scheduled service
Are there any places you won't work
- Yes, we do not do under decks. We try to get in as far as we can at
a reasonable reach or close to the outskirts of the decking.
- There are several very common diseases that can be transmitted to
dogs and people through poop. Your dog can contract parvovirus or coronavirus through infected feces. Also, roundworms, hookworms, salmonella, giardia and E coli are very common, and
all these diseases are very serious. We strongly believe that every effort should be made by pet owners/or a service such as ourselves to keep pets and family away from
potentially infected feces.