Does my dog need to be out of the yard when you are cleaning up his
- Yes, it would be much appreciated and will allow for much quicker cleanup.
However, if your dog is friendly and doesn't jump it would be ok. we do need to meet your pet first however, but the
decision will be up to the waste technician.
Do we need to supply anything for the cleanup?
- No, All supplys are covered by us.
Do you take it with you?
- Yes, we remove the waste for proper disposal
What areas do you service?
- We service Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Beumont, and Leduc
What is the method of payment required?
- Method of payment preferred is cash, cheque or E-transfers. NSF cheques are subject to
a $50.00 NSF fee.
Does weather play a role in whether you come out and
- We are an all-season service and will come out as long as the
weather is safe to do so
Are there any places you won't work in?
- Yes, we do not do under decks. We try to get in as far as we can at a reasonable reach
or close to the outskirts of the decking.
- There are several very common diseases that can be transmitted to dogs and people
through poop. Your dog can contract parvovirus or coronavirus through infected feces. Also, roundworms, hookworms, salmonella, giardia and E coli are very common, and all these
diseases are very serious. We strongly believe that every effort should be made by pet owners/or a service such as ourselves to keep pets and family away from potentially infected